Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fall 2010

This is like soooo over due. I was looking at my blog and realized that I have been a slackin.



Tanner is attending Initial Point and is a senior. He is taking what he says is a really fun class Myths and Legends for Language Arts. He worked for the Christiansens in our ward doing some farm work, and loved it, he was disappointed on the mornings when he didn't get a call to go out and work.

Mckenzie started High School and is taking some really fun classes, she is a hard worker and trys to study hard. She is really enjoying seminary and likes her pottery class. She continues to strive to do her best. She loves football and yesterday, because the grass was like 12 feet high, dad did not see her beloved football in the grass until it was too late. And he was going to put the new sprinkler on the dry spots of grass until he ran that over too. We did walk around the yard to check for items that were of importance, but I guess we overlooked a couple.

Hannah is in 5th grade and is also a busy little bee keeping up with her school work. She has enjoyed the summer and playing with her brothers and sisters, especially with the dogs and new kittens.

















Jacob is in 2nd grade and is really enjoying his class and teacher. He brought home Harry Potter, the third book and started reading it in his spare time. I think some of the words might be a little over his head, but none the less he loves it and I encourage it.








Tanner and Jacob are taking piano lessons from our dear friend who has an awesome treat bucket they revel in each week. They are learning a lot and Jacob like to plunk out tunes that he has heard. He also with my help learned the play the star wars theme, now he is practicing some primary songs.

Jerott is still working at the Tax commission and recently took on a part time job at Fed Ex. So we don't see much of him during the week:( But he has weekends off so that is good. He enjoys his primary class 11 year olds and loves the kids he teaches.

I am cleaning homes now about three days a week and cleans 8-15 houses. They are already for the most part clean, just have to do what they call a refresh of each home once a month until it sells. I am also selling all my scrapbook, fabric and misc. crafts to try to make a little extra. I have decided I have enough stuff I could open a store, but my dear friend in Boise is going to let me have a sale at her home next Saturday. I am an Activity Day leader for the 10-11 year old girls, it's been a lot of fun, just love those girls.

Well, that is it for now... I will be writing next month about our 5th annual Adult Halloween Party:) Barbie and Ken theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment